My kind of food delicacy. My after-meal dessert. My everyday go-to comfort food. My food craving.
- Milo Powder, enough to fill half of the cup
- Condensed Milk, one-third of the amount of milo powder used
- Boiling Water, to fill three-quarter of cup
- Hup Seng Cream Crackers
- Pour boiling water into cup that contains the milo powder and condensed milk. I like my milo drink thick and sweet, so I will fill the cup with just enough water to dissolve both the powder and milk.
- I used to dip my crackers into the hot milo and bite off the soaked part. Now, I would break the crackers into quarters and dump all into the drink, using my stirring spoon to scoop them up and eat them.
- Enjoy finishing your remaining milo!