I made Pumpkin Porridge for Baby E today. We love how the porridge turned out in terms of its taste, as well as its appearance. The golden hue, together with the aroma of the puréed pumpkin proved to be so appetizing, even we could not resist taking mouthfuls of it.
Most importantly, Baby E had huge servings of it. She must have liked it! Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 cup white jasmine rice
- 1 tablespoon of black rice
- 1 tablespoon of red brown rice
- 100 g of pumpkin (cut into small chunks)
- 100 g of fish meat (I used threadfin)
- About 700 ml of water
- Wash and rinse all ingredients.
- Place all ingredients into a claypot to cook with low heat.
- Cook till the desired consistency and continue to let it simmer.
- Pour in more water if porridge is not soft enough for baby’s diet.
- Mash the pumpkin chunks and fish within the porridge and stir well.