Garlic and butter – The two ingredients that celebrate goodness in every mouthful. When combined in the same pan with the glorious tiger prawns, well, I’d say it’s nothing short of perfection! ❤ An amazing flavour combination of garlicky, buttery goodness, every last, succulent, juicy bite of this is completely worth it! Thanks to Mum for sharing her recipe with me! The garlic butter sauce in this recipe is oh-so-finger-licking-good! The garlic is fried till crispy and bursting with flavour. J left nothing on the plate! The best part is, it is a very easy recipe with few essential ingredients.
Ingredients: (serves 2 pax)
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 3 Tbs Butter
- Cloves of Garlic minced (amount depends on preference, I used 11 knobs)
- Shallots sliced (amount depends on preference, I used 10 knobs)
- Black Tiger Prawns (amount depends on preference, I used 4 pcs)
- Heat the oil and butter on medium-high heat.
- Fry the garlic and shallots till fragrant and brown.
- When butter starts to brown, switch to low heat.
- Add tiger prawns and cook till prawns turn from grey to orange in colour.
- Dish. Serve. Enjoy!!